Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 8: What is wrong in this picture?

I decided to visit Linnanmäki amusement park since it was sunny evening. It is not far away from my rented flat ("love nest".) I took my camera and one book with me. I can sit for hours reading and watching people. I do that a lot also in Naantali near Moomin World. I like to see the happiness in children's faces. And sometime I feel sorry for parents struggling with their tired crying children.

As always - the smell of pop corns and candyfloss was strong. Children were walking and eating and of course - there was all time time something dropping on the ground. Seagulls were eating what ever they could find.  But truth is that these seagulls are not starving - it is  the other way round.

But my idea of Linnanmäki diet is little bit different. It is not based on pop corn or candyfloss. The key word is "Fun path", and to be exact, mirrors in there. So, what is wrong in this picture?




No comments:

Post a Comment