Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 20: What there is in the bag?

Once again it was the evening when I needed to pack all things I think I will be needing while in Helsinki. One important is of course all work related things. I can't work without notebooks, calendar and of course - laptop. Usually I also have some book with me and most likely extra material since you never know what you'll be needing in home office.

Yeh! So I think. I wonder when I realize that only things I need to carry with me are laptop and token - perhaps notebook - but definitely not any extra printed material or books. Maybe in the future in this bag there will be only the most important things and I don't carry back and forth any unnecessary things. While waiting for that let's guess what there is in this bag?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment