Saturday, June 23, 2012

Day 18: What to do on another rainy day?

Yesterday it was great day: sun was shining and it was warm. Today it has been totally different kind of weather. We have not been spending time on our back yard - instead I was sitting in balcony reading "The Scarpetta Factor" by Patricia Cornwell - one of my favorite authors. My husband was mainly watching TV but spent some time with me in balcony. He was reading "The Summer of Dead Toys" written by Antonio Hill.

My youngest daughter (18 years) is here together with her friend. They got bored and asked me to play Trivial Pursuit with them. I have to say I am not very good at this game. I prefer other kind of games but since it was raining outside and reading made me sleepy I decided to show my stupidity.

No comments:

Post a Comment